Monday, October 3, 2011

Night Vision

!±8± Night Vision

What can you do with a night vision device? Remember the movie "The Silence of the Lambs," was a scene in which Jody Foster, an FBI agent thought they were alone in a basement of an old house with a killer insane. She had the upper hand over her suspicion, he pulled a fast and turned the power switch. Jody immediately found himself in total darkness. Sure, he had the gun, but she could not see anything. It was so dark, which in the prison of a musty basementcould not see his hand before his face. The murderess, however, had predicted before this event and had bought a pair of night vision military equipment. Jody could see, but she could not see. Very scary.

What can you do with a night vision device? Well, for one thing, if you're a hunter of animals, which come at night just to see you in a much better position to make your booty. I found a small family of raccoons in my backyard this summer and has spent severalEvenings in search of them with a flashlight. There were four baby raccoons and mom. I found them generally with my hearing is not in sight. But I think it would be much easier if I have a pair of glasses for night vision or night vision equipment to help was me.

If you're in the military and go to the front I think that night vision equipment is a matter of standard. If you must own the dark, is a must have tool. I do not think I've ever seen onePicture the other side with night vision devices and I think it's a good idea to keep it that way.


Night Vision

Coleman Power Washer Purchase



0 comments:

Post a Comment










Sponsor Links